Turtle Wax’s Hybrid Solutions Pro 1 & Done Compound Correct & Finish allows both professional detailers and auto enthusiasts to safely correct & finish any paint surface without switching products. Eliminate deep scratches and swirl marks while adding a wet, reflective polish to any clear coat. Simply swap your cutting pad to use this as a heavy-duty compound or a light polish.
Our proprietary blend of high-quality precision platelet abrasives slides and glides over the paint surface allowing you to remove up to 1000 grit paint imperfections for heavy-duty surface restoration. This body shop safe formula produces zero dust, has extended work time, no sling, and wipes off easily with a clean, dry microfiber cloth. It’s the ultimate, go-to solution for pros and any skilled auto enthusiasts looking to upgrade their detailing arsenal!
- One product does it all by safely correcting and polishing any paint surface, leaving behind a wet reflective finish, with the simple switch of the pad on your machine polisher
- Proprietary blend of high-quality precision platelet abrasives, removes up to 1000 grit paint imperfections needed for heavy restoration; Eliminates scratches, swirl marks, and paint transfer for lighter surface restoration
- Body shop safe formula produces zero dust, has extended work time, no sling, and wipes off easily
- Apply 3-4 dime sized drops on a cutting or polishing pad, working in 2’x2’ sections and remove with clean, dry microfiber towel
- Best results can be achieved when this product is applied with a machine polisher. Use appropriate speed and pad for polisher being used. Always try the least aggressive pad to deliver desired results