The Edgeless 365 is an outstanding edgeless dual-pile metal polishing towel that doesn't mind doing the dirty work for you with premium quality microfiber that's competitively priced.
Dual-pile construction: Use the plush side for the delicate aluminum of today's high-end wheels and other soft metals; and the tighter, short knap side to buff out your stainless trim, chrome, and other harder metal surfaces.
Size: 40 cm x 40 cm
Colors: Royal Blue
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Weight: 365 GSM
Border/Edging: Edgeless, Ultrasonic Cut Edge
Material: 00% Split Microfiber
Country of Origin:- China
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Removal of All Types of Metal Polish
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Airplanes: Leading Edge of Wings, Engines, and Fuselage (Used Extensively On Air Force One)
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
- Interior Cleaning – All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
- Excellent quality metal polishing towel for all your wheel, bumper, and trim deeds
- Dual-pile construction:
- Side 1 - Longer fibers for delicate aluminum and soft metals with a shorter nap
- Side 2 - Tighter terry weave to buff out stainless trim, chrome and other harder metal surfaces
- Absolutely paint-safe
- Non-abrasive / absorbent
- No borders or tags = totally safe and scratchless
- NOTE: Due to the edgeless design some minor fraying is possible from washing. Simply snip any loose fabric with scissors and the towel is back to new
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Tumble dry low, and do not iron.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.