Looking for an excellent quality, value-priced, soft, durable, lightweight, EDGELESS all-purpose terry microfibre towel? Then you’ve come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company’s miracle cleaning terry microfibre towels are the #1 choice for cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, mopping, drying, detailing, and wiping just about anything where dust, dirt and germs need to be ELIMINATED.
- All-purpose cleaning of vehicles, homes, hotels, hospitals, bars / restaurants, pets and more.
- Perfect for removal of ceramic coatings
- Interior cleaning – all surfaces including leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet, metal, wood and more
- Lightweight 245gsm design = easier to reach tight spaces
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
- Lint-free / label-free / non-abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, wet for scrubbing heavily soiled areas and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7-10 times its weight in moisture
- Multiple colours enables you to colour code by use / purpose
- Effective green cleaning solution to remove dust and dirt without the use of chemicals
- Safe to use on all electronic equipment
- Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Professional cleaning tip #1: “fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximise your towel utilisation”
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Tumble dry low, and do not iron.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter coloured towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.