The Creature Edgeless professional grade 420gsm microfiber all-purpose detailing towel is the answer to the numerous requests we've received to create a value-priced, high-quality edgeless towel for customers that don't necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling Eagle Edgeless Korean quality towels.
Size: 40cm x 40cm
Colour: Black, Grey, Blue, Lime Green
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight: 420 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging: Ultrasonic cut edge
Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome and Other Shiny Metals
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Excellent Quality EDGELESS All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction:
- Side 1 = Longer Fibers to Remove Loose Particles and a Shorter Nap
- Side 2 = Tighter Terry Weave to Remove Excess Detailing Product
- Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Effective Choice for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Extremely Durable = Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings With Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Tumble dry low, and do not iron.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.