Fine Cut F6.01 is a machine polish of the latest generation with unique aluminium oxide quality. The intelligent grain size ensures very quick, complete removal of scratches and gives the paintwork a long-lasting deep sheen.
Sanding marks left behind by 2500 grade sanding are removed effortlessly. Fine Cut F6.01 is ideally suited for perfect reconditioning of medium to heavily weathered paintwork. Perfectly coordinated for the treatment of scratch-proof paint.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Apply the fine polishing compound to the polishing pad (Fine Cut Pad or lambswool pad).
- Polish the pre-cleaned surface with 2.000 rpm crosswise. The cleaning effect can be varied by means of pressure, polishing medium and rpm. At the start of the polishing process we recommend working with greater pressure at a lower speed.
- In the further course, reduce the pressure and polish to a high gloss at a higher speed.
- The remaining polish residues can be removed easily with a microfiber cloth. Remove any streaks or traces of polish with Micro Cut M3.02.
- Shake before using
- Check suitability and compatibility
- Do not use on hot surfaces
- Protect against frost and excessive heat