- Unique Blend of Two Different Grades of Microfibre
- 25% Lower Pile Than Traditional Microfiber Pads
- These Two Features, Never Before Seen In a Microfiber Pad, Allow You To Cut, Polish And Finish In Just One Step!
- Sizes: 1″ Twin Pack, 3″ Twin Pack, 5″
- Colour: Black & White
- Country of Origin: USA
- Perfect for all types of Polishers
Buff and Shine Uro-Fiber™ Pads
Are you ready for the most versatile pad available on the market? The latest offering from Buff and Shine is an improvement on the recent trend of microfiber pad technology. The Uro-Fiber™ Pad is newly designed to maximize the benefits we have already seen in microfiber buffing pads. There are several factors that make it amazingly versatile.
First, the unique patent-pending design of the Uro-Fiber™ Pad starts with its shorter knap, which has a 25% lower pile than the traditional microfiber pad. Also, the black and white fibers are not just a color gimmick; there are two different grades of micro-fiber stitched into this pad surface.
The shorter knap and the blended fibers creates a pad that is truly all-in-one. You can cut, polish, and finish with this pad! (it is recommended that you have one dedicated Uro-Fiber Pad for each paint perfection chemical that you use; one Uro-Fiber™ Pad for compound, one for polish, and one for final finishing.)
Next, since the pad is low profile, it can be used with virtually any polisher. Although it was designed with long-throw or high-action polishers in mind, it works excellently with all types of dual-action and random orbit polishers. This is because of its relatively low profile and construction. The total thickness is only 3/8″, which conforms to the workability needs of the users of modern polishers, while the foam interface, constructed of the highest rated open cell foam, allows for working large flat areas as well as contours.
As if that is not enough, you will find that this pad also excels in durability because of the use of the finest materials, including the highest rated heat-resistant and chemical-resistant adhesives that hold the components of the pad together even under the most grueling polishing sessions. And when you are done, just wash them and they’re ready to use again!
In short, the three main benefits of this new pad are:
- the short microfiber knap allows all steps in paint correction and perfection to be performed with one type of pad;
- the low-profile design and multiple sizes allow it to be used with virtually any polisher type or size; and,
- the durable construction makes this an excellent value.